Divorce Attorney Feasterville PA
Divorce is stressful. The mountain number of issues you have to figure out can be overwhelming. Who do you turn to? Where do you start? Our divorce Attorneys in Feasterville PA at the law firm of Kardos, Rickles, Hand & Bidlingmaier, can assist in making this whole process less stressful for you and your loved ones. We take the time to answer all your questions and we give you the personal attention and support you need during this challenging time. Work with our experienced Feasterville divorce attorneys to handle the issues that will help you get a new start at life.
Divorce in Feasterville PA – How to File
- You must be a resident in the state
- You must legally acceptable reason (or “grounds”) to dissolve the marriage
- First you need to file the appropriate paperwork with the court
- Then you need to serve your spouse with the documents
- He or she can “contest” (dispute any information or claims made in these documents) divorce
Items to work out in a Feasterville Divorce
The matters above can often be worked out through an out-of-court settlement. Although if that is impossible you may have to take your case to court. The judge will make decisions on any issues you can’t agree on. A Divorce Attorney in Feasterville PA can help you navigate the process.
The Different Types of Divorce in Feasterville Pennsylvania
- One spouse may be at fault for a divorce in Feasterville Pennsylvania
- Domestic abuse
- Neither partner is deemed responsible for the dissolution of a marriage
- Or, if one partner is institutionalized for a mental illness.
An understanding that the marriage is broken beyond repair is agreed upon by you and your former spouse. If this is the case you should both file an affidavit with the court consenting to a divorce. After a waiting period of 90 days the court will then grant the divorce.
Speak with Our Knowledgeable Feasterville Divorce Attorneys
Going through a divorce is difficult, but the experienced PA attorneys at Kardos, Rickles, Hand & Bidlingmaier can help alleviate some of the stress and anxiety you’re probably feeling. Give us a call or contact us online to get started. We have conveniently located offices in Newtown, Feasterville Pennsylvania and Trent NJ.